- 18-23% THC
- 0-2% CBD
- Symptoms Treated – Stress, Lack of Appetite, Depression, Pain, Headaches
- This sugary delight is a mixture of White Fire Alien OG together with Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. The effects of Cookie Jar include ecstatic exhilaration along with relaxation throughout the body – both are characteristic to the Cookies sphere. The strain gives off a strong smell of baked cookies.If you suffer from anxiety, insomnia, and headaches, then you might want to consider taking Cookie Jar.
- 15-23% THC
- 0-0.07 CBD
- Symptoms Treated – Insomnia, Pain, Stress, Depression
- Due to its terpene figure, the Grape Ape and Granddaddy Purple are alike in profile. It’s difficult to distinguish the two on the basis of smell because both smells strongly of berries. The group of Grape Ape used served as an excellent depiction of the strain as a whole. Having said that, huge masses of this strain are prone to inducing grogginess in patients after a few hours. Because of this, it is most advised to use Grape Ape to medicate at night. Sufferers of chronic pain and stress, muscle spasms and insomnia should look into using Grape Ape as medication.
Girl Scout Cookie
- 17-28% THC
- 2% CBD
- Symptoms Treated – Insomnia, Stress, Depression, Pain, Lack of Appetite
- This indica-dominated hybrid is composed of a powerful sativa element. Girl Scout Cookies started off by being a mix between Dubran Poison (a pure Satvia), Cherry Kush (Indicia-dominated hybrid) and OG Kush (a close hybrid). The strain has a sugary and earthy flavor and smells just like baked cookies. Its effects last for hours. It initially emerged in California but has grown to become one of the largely circulated and famous strains within North America. Girl Scout Cookies sell the most in Michigan and along the West Coast. The strain is among the most powerful regarding its medical use to marijuana patients because it is composed of up to 28% THC content.
- 20% THC
- .09-.2% CBD
- Symptoms Treated – Stress, Depression, Insomnia
- This hybrid strain has been around since the start of the 90’s. White Widow has become universalized because it is commonly referenced to in TV shows and in the rap industry. Because of this international fame, is easy to find even on a menu at most coffee shops in Amsterdam. If you’re looking for a strain that helps you take a little edge off without losing all your mental awareness, then White Widow is the way to go. It is composed of a 40:60 Indicia to Satvia ratio which makes its high a cognitive driven one with slight undertones of relaxation. The best time to use the strain is during outdoor activities like going to the beach or for a walk. The name is suggestive of its appearance; the White Widow is entirely covered with white crystals. Sufferers of pain, stress, PTSD, and depression should consider White Widow.
Hawiian Purple Kush
- 21% THC
- Symptoms Treated – Stress, Insomnia, Pain, Depression
- This strain might be a little too hard for new users, because of the high 21% to 23% THC content. The origin of its breeding are unknown, but we know Hawaiian Purple Kush is a 20/80 indica-dominated hybrid. The strain smells strongly of berries and has a tropical fruit flavor. Hawaiian Purple Kush has sprouts that are light green coated with orange trichomes and hair. Perfect for a nice evening of medical or recreational use.