Welcome to our brand new CBD Oil Dosage Calculator!
Here you can calculate the ideal CBD dosage for you based on the level of pain you’re experiencing and your weight.
Calculating your CBD dosage this way helps to ensure that you make the best potential use of the CBD oil you’re using. Using the right dosage will optimize the effects on your health. And it couldn’t be simpler to use!
How to Use the CBD Oil Dosage Calculator
- Step 1. Using the drop down tab, select the pain level that you think it’s most appropriate for you.
- Step 2. Drag your cursor from left to right along the scale to select you weight in pounds.
- Step 3. Using your cursor again, select the CBD % of the CBD oil you’re currently using.
Once you have entered the information above, the CBD Oil Dosage Calculator will display the ideal dosage for you.
Remember, if you change to a different CBD oil it may contain a higher or lower percentage of CBD. If so, come back to the CBD Oil Dosage Calculator to ensure you’re using the right dosage for you.
As with any substance taken for medicinal purposes, you must consult your doctor before taking the suggested dosage of CBD.
No complicated formulas. No fancy tools necessary.
- To find the right dosage for your needs, we advise starting slowly with your recommended dosage.
- 1 to 3 drops a day working your way up overtime to a comfortable dosage or your recommended dosage.
- Everyone’s body is different so experimenting is useful to find the right dosage for you.